Online Banking allows our customers to view the following information online:
- Balance inquires on checking, savings, CDs, and loans accounts
- Immediately transfer funds between accounts
- Schedule transfers for future dates
- Transaction search by multiple criteria including date, check number, amount and description
- View front and back of check images and deposit slips
- Account data can be exported to popular financial management applications such as QuickenTM and QuickBooksTM plus comma separated (.csv) files
- Security and transaction alerts in SMS or email format
- View maturity dates and payment information on loans
- Interest information, current and previous year
- Change login user ID and password
- Change e-mail address
- Send and receive emails securely with bank representative
OneClick Bill Pay
- Add a new payee faster than ever. Click the “Add a payee” button and enter the required information.
- Make a payment in just one click. Choose a payee and enter the payment amount and date. Then click “Submit.”
- Automate recurring payments and save time each month. Select “Make it recurring” when you schedule your next payment.
- See payment amounts and due dates of upcoming bills with eBill. Click on the “eBill” icon next to your payee to get started.
- Electronic statements include all of the information you find on your paper statements. You don’t have to worry about filing paper copies since you can access your eStatements for up to 18 months (beginning on your sing-up date.) If you already use Online Banking, sign-up for eStatements after you login.
All accounts can be enabled or disabled for internet banking access on a customer or account level.
If you would like to sign up for Internet Banking, please contact a Bank of the Prairie Customer Service Representative