Savings, Convenience and Security have never been this Simple!
With the great financial benefits and added security of identity theft and cell phone protection – it’s an easy choice! Every consumer checking account at Bank of the Prairie includes Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and a Debit card at no extra cost.
|Account Attributes||Secure Checking||Secure Select Checking||Value Checking|
|Minimum opening deposit||$100||$100||$100|
|Unlimited check writing||✓||✓||✓|
|Interest paid on average collected balance*||No||✓||No|
|One box of standard checks annually||No||✓||No|
|MasterCard debit card||✓||✓||✓|
|Free 3 x 10 safe deposit box||No||✓||No|
|Monthly service charge||$6.95||$6.95||$0|
|Average collected balance to avoid service charge||$1,000||$2,000||None|
|2Cellular Telephone Protection®||✓||✓||No|
*Fees can reduce earnings
1IDProtect® – identity theft protection service for you, your family
and joint account owners:
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage* – receive up to $10,000 to help pay expenses, clear your name and restore your identity, should you become the victim of identity fraud.
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services – should you suffer identity theft, your very own IDProtect fraud resolution specialist will help you every step of the way until your identity is completely restored.
- Debit and credit card registration – register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your cards become lost or stolen. (Registration and activation is required.)
- your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files daily, and automatically alert you if key changes occur. (Registration and activation is required.) Credit file monitoring will take several days to begin following activation.
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – request an updated credit report every 90 days or upon receipt of alert. Each new report includes an updated single bureau credit score. (Registration and activation is required.)
- 1Total Identity Monitoring – monitoring of over 1,000 data bases. (Registration and activation is required.)
2Cellular Telephone Protection
Cell phones are part of our daily lives. Replacing them if they are stolen or damaged can be costly. As an eligible account holder you receive up to $300 of Cellular Telephone Coverage to reimburse the cost of replacing or repairing your device. This valuable protection cover you whether you are at home or abroad. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible account.)
1IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their
employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, person qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household.
*Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance products are not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.
Don’t see what you are looking for? Call a Customer Service Representative at (913) 254-0505 for more options.