Bank of the Prairie cares about the safety and security of our customers’ credit and identity, and that is why we have chosen to partner with IDProtect®. You are covered if you have a Secure Select Checking or Secure Checking account. You are covered for any identity fraud event, financial or otherwise, anywhere in the world even if the event has nothing to do with your account at Bank of the Prairie.
IDProtect® benefits include:
- Fully Managed Recovery — A dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case. Experienced recovery professionals will handle the recovery process until your credit and identity are completely restored.
- Expense Reimbursement — Up to $10,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement to cover expenses associated with restoring your identity, such as reimbursement for costs associated with attorney fees, loan application fees, long distance calls, certified mail and notarized fraud documents, medical record costs, costs for daycare and elder care, travel and accommodations, as well as coverage for wages lost for time taken off work to correct personal records.
- Monitoring — Total Identity Monitoring – monitors your name, address, date of birth, and social security number in more than 1,000 databases to determine if your identity has been compromised – this is also a good way to protect and preserve your child’s identity (Registration and activation required).
Triple-Bureau Credit File Monitoring – provides daily monitoring of your credit reports with Equifax, Experian, and Transunion for key changes to your reports. Alerts are sent via email or text message (Registration and activation required).
Triple-Bureau Credit Report – request a new report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert (Registration and activation required).
Credit Score – receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report (Registration and activation required).
- Debit and Credit Card Registration — Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing that you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards (Registration and activation required).
- Educational Resources/News Center — Get advice on ways to protect yourself from identity theft, read educational tips and access valuable online resources and news related to identity fraud and credit (Registration and activation required).
Identity theft is a serious crime that can affect many aspects of your life.
Call or visit us for more information about our identity theft protection service. If you already have IDProtect® you can visit www.IDProtectMe247.com to access all of your benefits.
 IDProtect® service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their family. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household. Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to businesses and their employees, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
 Insurance product is not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate. Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.